How To Write Your Artist Bio
Your bio should be a couple of paragraphs long and give some background to you as an individual and about your work.
You might want to consider including some of the following points in it: -
- Where you were born and raised
- Where you currently live
- When you started your art journey and why
- Your artistic influences and where you draw inspiration
- Your choice of medium and technique and why
- Whether you're self-taught or received formal education
- Prizes and awards you've won
- Exhibitions that you’ve taken part in
- Additional interesting information which is relevant to your art or has had a significant influence on you
Once you have written your bio you can apply to work with Your Art Butler here.